We may change this policy from time to time to reflect the latest view of what we do with your information. Please check back frequently: you will be able to see if changes have been made by the date it was last updated.
What do we hold?
We collect personal data such as your name and e-mail from you when you register on our website. You may also choose to share further data such as your contact telephone number on the Groups’ Discussion Forum, but you should be aware that you will have placed in in the public domain by doing so.
Data we collect may include:
· Contact details – your email
· Website registration and login information
· Comments you may leave on the Website or on the Discussion Forum.
How do we use your data?
The information is either needed to fulfil your request or to enable us to provide you with a more personalised service.
It may include:
· Sending you our newsletters
· Informing you of upcoming events and activities
· Responding to your direct emails, etc.
· Asking you to support the Organisation by volunteering your time and experience.
These activities include an element of direct marketing.
How we obtain your details
We collect your personal information in when you provide it to us directly.
How do we protect your data?
Data is not shared with other organisations.
Your rights and preferences
You have the right to see, correct or request to delete the information we hold on you.
You have the right to unsubscribe from all communications or from specific types or methods – and every email you receive from us should make this easy to do.