Key concepts and analytical tools and stories with a different angle
Press Releases and Media Coverage
If you would like to receive press releases from the 99% Organisation, please contact Heather Smith on email@example.com
Financial Times Review of the Book 99% by Martin Wolf, Chief Economics Commentator
- Press Release -- Herefordshire 2030 16/7/2020
- Press Release for Paperback Edition of 99% 20/11/2020
- Response to Social Mobility Commission 11/3/2021
- Response to Green Jobs Blueprint
Letters to the Press
League Tables: Who is hot and who is not
In course of preparation.
We are aiming to make available:
- League table of Governments — scoring them by how well they tackle mass impoverishment
- League table of Legislators — scoring them by whether they vote for policies which perpetuate mass impoverishment or eliminate it
- League table of Companies — scoring them by whether they externalise their costs to the rest of society: polluting the environment, paying below a living wage, avoiding tax, etc.